Re: Angle of Attack indicators

Subject: Re: Angle of Attack indicators
From: Jeremy Davey <jeremycrdavey@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 23:09:02
Bob,

Many thanks for your email. My decision will be between the factory audible
alarm (much closer to what I'm used to than buffet strips) or an AoA
indicator which offers an audible alarm as well as an angle readout. The
former will be for the really slow work, and the latter for the cruise and
short-field approaches.

Kind regards,
Jeremy