Re: Angle of Attack indicators

Subject: Re: Angle of Attack indicators
From: William McClellan <wilmac@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 07:35:07
I am installing the Lift Reserve Indicator as well.  I am still building so
not any flight information.  I decided on it because it has no electronics
so power failure or electronic failure does not matter, it is an analog
readout showing range of flight above stall, hence lift reserve...here ,
I'll just give the web site to explain it better.
http://www.liftreserve.com/

Bill McClellan
A164