Re: Wing conduit

Subject: Re: Wing conduit
From: Jeremy Davey <jeremycrdavey@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 23:09:03
Ooops, doh! I'm an XS.

Kind regards,
Jeremy

-----Original Message-----
From: forum-owner@europaclub.org.uk

Hi! Jeremy.
You don't mention whether you are XS or MKI ?
Mine is MKI and I used the white plastic domestic eliptical conduit and
secured it down the push rod tube slot in the foam and continued right on to
the end of the wing. However I know there was lots of debate about such
matters for XS types some time ago on the forum ,perhaps if you search the
archives?
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG MKI