Re: Mono wheel vs. Tri-Gear debate

Subject: Re: Mono wheel vs. Tri-Gear debate
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 20:07:49
Hi! Gary.
We must keep in touch  let me know how your GY II go .... I had already
bought a pair of the original ones at 25.78 each (Inclusive of our VAT) On
speaking with Watts Tyres here they recomended three alternatives  ....
Goodyear Flight SpecII x 4 PLY at 50.14 each incl VAT
Michelin  at 52.25 incl VAT ..... or Goodyear Flight Custom at 59.93 incl
VAT.
all are of harder compound so I guess it looks a case of "pay peanuts get
monkey's" ?
At least I dramatically bettered the original scource ! But I guess that
apart from the buggeration of changing them it may still pay to run the
cheaper ones, turn them round and throw away and use twice as many !!!
It looks like one of the above Goodyear ones is the same as your new ones?
regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG