Re: Mono wheel vs. Tri-Gear debate

Subject: Re: Mono wheel vs. Tri-Gear debate
From: Kingsley Hurst <hurstkr@growzone.com.au>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 00:06:40

Gary Stout replied :-

"True.....but I've never seen a bird try to land with only one leg, and,
I've never seen a bird with little spindly legs at the end of his wings to
keep him from falling over when he's standing still."

Gary,

As Tony Krzyzewski pointed out -
" I have not seen a New Zealand Pukeko in flight"  -  THIS IS TRUE

I HAVE seen many a one legged Seagull land  - THIS IS TRUE

and

I've never seen a bird with little spindly legs at the end of his wings to
keep him from falling over when he's standing still. - THIS IS ALSO TRUE

Actually, I think the tri-gear is a lovely little aeroplane, it's just that
the mono is better.

All in jest.

Over and out

Kingsley