Re: Mono wheel vs. Tri-Gear debate

Subject: Re: Mono wheel vs. Tri-Gear debate
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 06:54:09
Hi! Terry
I'm not a Rotax buff but Take a look at the http://www.crix.org.uk  support
site and see the intake "eyebrows" I did for the ram air ducts on the Jabiru
6.But of course you need a propeller with very short shanks.
I can sit all day on idle awaiting departure and did for about 3/4 hour last
year at Chambly waiting for a display to complete after a start battery
problem. I don't have any water to assist my cooling.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG