Re: Mono wheel vs. Tri-Gear debate

Subject: Re: Mono wheel vs. Tri-Gear debate
From: Michael Parkin <Mikenjulie.Parkin@btopenworld.com>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 21:34:34
Fergus,

On many aircraft it is advantageous to take of with flap up.
For 'Performance A' aircraft when calculating the 'Net Take Off Flight
Path', some a/c can make the second segment climb gradient with flap up but
not with take-off flap.  This is the case with the Falcon 20 under hot and
high situations.

regards,

Mike Parkin