Re: Bundling of coax cables

Subject: Re: Bundling of coax cables
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 21:07:27
Hi! Tony.
So a "negative" bus bar, with about a dozen connections, should be thrown
and replaced with a single point connection for all the "circuit" return
wires ,as well as a single point connection for the "grounding " wires?
(Just convince me please that circuit negative wires are the same or
different to "ground" wires?)
Regards
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG