Re: Bundling of coax cables

Subject: Re: Bundling of coax cables
From: John & Paddy Wigney <johnwigney@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 10:19:03
Hi Alfred,

I ran the COM RG-58U down one side of the cockpitt And the transponder RG-400U
down the other. I have no  interference.

Cheers, John

Alfred Buess wrote:

> Hi Europa-cracks,
>
> The cable ducts from the rear fuselage to the instrument panel will be one of
the next steps of my building activity. Before I start to do this, I'd like to
know if there is a problem when I put the coax cables into the same cable duct.
I use RG-400U for the transponder and the comm antennas and RG-58U for the
VOR antenna. Do these coax cables interfere with each other when they are in
a bundle? Any experiences and technical explanations from the electronic
knowledge
blessed among us?