Re: Bundling of coax cables

Subject: Re: Bundling of coax cables
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 21:07:24
Hi! Mark/All/ Alfred/Rob
Just like to say I didn't say it would COMPLETELY shield magnetism but a lot
more so than the aluminium that I used . Also indicated by being able to gap
the ignition coils to their magnets by a 0.010" piece of stainless shim
material when it is near impossible to do the job with a normal set of steel
feeler gauges.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG