Re: Cockpit Module

Subject: Re: Cockpit Module
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 21:07:26
Hi! Kevin.
Hopefully you are doing a "dummy" run of fitting the cockpit module and
using clecoes at regular intervals? Then  on the final fit self tap
screws/light pop rivets in the same  holes used for the clecoes  as pairs,
if everything aligned to the recommended dimensions on the "dummy" run then
it will when you go for the final fit?
Don't forget the tip to shine a light behind the reduxed joints to show the
adequate layer of Redux along all the joints so you don't pull them together
too tight .
Regards
Bob harrison G-PTAG