Re: Cockpit Module

Subject: Re: Cockpit Module
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 19:35:59
Kevin:

I just recently accomplished this.  I went to the Home Depot and obtained a
length of wooden dowel, I believe it was 3/8 dia. They have all different
sizes so pick what ever you think is stiff enough. I fiberglassed two of
these in underneath the cockpit of the proper length. These will stay
there.  It set the distance and added a good degree of stiffness to the
assembly during the many rotations of the unit on the saw horses.

Steve Hagar
A143
Mesa, AZ

--- Steve Hagar