RE: Off Topic: The "Evils" of homebuilding

Subject: RE: Off Topic: The "Evils" of homebuilding
From: Rob Housman <RobH@hyperionef.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 07:25:36

I know from watching a motorcycle cop look quizzically at his radar gun as I
drove by (over the posted limit) that my plastic Lotus Elan likewise was
"invisible" to radar.  Of course police radar devices are toys compared to
the stuff that paints our aircraft in flight so this doesn't imply that
composite aircraft (sans transponder) are invisible or even stealthy.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
A070