Re: Off Topic: The "Evils" of homebuilding

Subject: Re: Off Topic: The "Evils" of homebuilding
From: Terry Seaver <terrys@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 09:16:43
Years ago there was an article in a car magazine about the radar cross section
of
the Corvette, a fiber glass car. Instead of being less visible to police radar,
the
car was found more visible than a conventional, metal bodied car. The moving fan
blades and angular shapes of the radiator and engine created a bigger return
than
the smooth body of the metal car.
One has to wonder who this so called expert was that CBS quoted.

Terry Seaver