Re: Off Topic: The "Evils" of homebuilding

Subject: Re: Off Topic: The "Evils" of homebuilding
From: Fred Fillinger <fillinger@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 10:05:34
Be wary of the motives of public officials, failing in their missions,
in feeding baloney to CBS News.  Canard designs can't safely land on
rough, remote strips they must use.  They can't evade Doppler radar,
nor infrared, nor even disturbance to cell phone tower radiating
fields.  But with more of our tax money for electronic goodies, they
can increase the rate of drug interdiction from 5.0 to 5.1%, and earn
a merit pay bonus.

This not really off-topic, Al....fiberglass now "absorbs" EM
energy....gubment said so.  Our internal antennas will not work!

Fred F.