RE: Re: Aileron push rods installation was instrument sub-panel

Subject: RE: Re: Aileron push rods installation was instrument sub-panel
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 08:02:20
Hi! Ken.
Patience is a virtue!
Having permantently fastened the rod to the bellcrank, hopefully you will
then be able to hold the aileron at a crazy angle  (prior to attaching the
hinges) to engage the Amal joint .It is very awkward but usually possible
when it looks impossible!!!
Regards
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG

I have a hatch over the bellcrank.  If I attach the pushrod to the bellcrank
first, it does not seem possible to then attach it to the aerilon.  It seems
difficult to adjust it after installation(if I ever get it in there).
Ken Carpenter
A123