Fw: Gascolator

Subject: Fw: Gascolator
From: Jac van Heeswijk <jac.vanheeswijk@hetnet.nl>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 22:19:47

Being at the point of installing my 'Singleton/Andair/alu line'  fuel system
modification
I have been following last week's discussion on the forum with more
than usual interest. Absorbing all wise men's good advices and getting more
confused
than convinced.

Today there was message number hundred about the subject. Thank you Miles for
putting
it that clear. It made me see the light in a flash.

My opinion is that when two wise people like Miles and Graham have exact the
same
thoughts on a subject like this, lesser gods like me have to put aside all
doubts and just benefit from their experience.

Up to my cockpit module again!

Jack (nr. 394 trigear)