RE: Pitch Trim ergonomics

Subject: RE: Pitch Trim ergonomics
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 20:20:02
Hi! Graham.
If you have damaged shoulders like mine the stick top option is a relief, I
hear your very valid point but the accidental operation can be removed by a
flip top stick cover ,unless you wish to tread on it !!!! See the pictures
of mine at http://www.crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk/europa.htm
Hopefully you had a good trip?
Good to see you back.
Regards