Re: Pitch Trim ergonomics

Subject: Re: Pitch Trim ergonomics
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 11:37:11

Brian,
Like the 747-400, I have mounted mine on the centre cockpit module
console (Classic-Monowheel) next to the Thrust lever and just back from
the flap control on the port side of course.
The indicator is forward of the rocker switch. This allows the wires to
route down the  tunnel and run direct left to the control stick and the
switching on the MAC Grip and then up the port wall and 1. back to the
trim motor and 2, forward to the
power source.
It can then be easily reached by the Pax if so be from the starboard
seat.
Ergo dynamically fits well when seated however not running yet so watch
this space.
Cheers,
Tim

--