RE: Pitch Trim ergonomics

Subject: RE: Pitch Trim ergonomics
From: Tony S. Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 08:50:57
You will find in flight that the movement and control of the trim is
quite natural and doesn't actually cause any problems. The only time you
actually look at the indicator is to verify slight nose down on trim
during pre flight and then moving to that position when getting ready to
land. The rest of the time you'll trim by feel.

Tony