RE: Pitch Trim ergonomics

Subject: RE: Pitch Trim ergonomics
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 21:03:40

Hi! Brian

I'm hoping that my recent virus problem has been solved? I've not had any
bad mail since this morning.
On your questions about trim and indicators, the PFA will have their way on
this one!
Util I'm next in G-PTAG I can't advise which way what but they made me
change it which ment lots of buggeration with wires reconnected etc. etc.
.... good job I had them numbered since mine go to the stick top with the
flap control also !!!
If you need it message me up and I'll remember to look and send you my
findings.
best regards
Bob Harrison.G-PTAG