RE: Pitch Trim ergonomics

Subject: RE: Pitch Trim ergonomics
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 21:56:16
I'll concur with that Brian, You don't even need to take your eyes or hands
to the switches.
Problem is that the Mac people won't vouch for the capacity of their kit to
handle the power needed by the flap control motor. I had to get a wizz kid
locally to up grade the same kit as the Mac gear for the flaps. Makes
interesting circuitry though , well, for a novice such as me anyway!
Regards
Bob H G-PTAG