Re: FW: Apocalypse

Subject: Re: FW: Apocalypse
From: Shaun Simpkins <shauns@hevanet.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 07:11:44
All:

I see that my original posting wondering about the regulatory environment
in the UK/Continent in the aftermath of the WTC/Pentagon attack has
touched off invective that shouldn't be necessary on this mailing list.
Everyone, please step back and cool off.
Remember that we are colleagues and friends in Europa-building and flying.
I apologize for going off topic and the inadvertent disruption it has
caused.
I shall confine future postings to strictly Europa-related topics.
I ask everyone else to do the same.

Shaun