Re: FW: Apocalypse

Subject: Re: FW: Apocalypse
From: jef vervoort <jef.vervoort@sidarfin.be>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 11:39:11
As an ordinary interested reader and not-yet builder, I feel the need to react
on this:

>>> "Bob Harrison"
Subject: RE: Apocalypse

"The young kids in Palestine jumping for joy at the news of yesterdays event,
all
"those people on that film should be exterminated because they carry a gene
"deficiency as sure as aliens from space.

Bob and all:
I think this is the kind of unnuanced thinking and expression that contributes
to the kind of behaviour that we all condemn.
Please, make an effort to look at the complexity of human existence and the
world
we live in, and accept the consequences. please, please.
Sorry Bob, but I felt it as a duty to react on this.
Sincerely.