FW: Apocalypse

Subject: FW: Apocalypse
From: Alan Stewart <alan.stewart@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 16:15:43

I absolutely agree with Miles, Shaun and Elmmet. Stop this now.

We aren't running the country. Our political masters are. This is
an e-mail list about a specific aircraft. Please resist the temptation
to tell me what you think about world affairs. I may not agree with you
and don't wish to drawn in on this forum.

I think all civilised and rational folks were shocked and horrified about
the events this week.

Let's leave it at that.

Suggestions for those with strong feelings:

        alt.prophecies.nostradamus
        alt.politics......etc etc etc

You'll find lots of like minded people there....

Alan