Color affecting skin temperature

Subject: Color affecting skin temperature
From: Al Fuller <alfuller@webworldinc.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 16:21:19
 <003c01c13bb0$3f381f10$2e0412ce@hyperiondzgkyg>
 <3BA23903.94096B39@ameritech.net>

Rob:

I'm not an engineer, but my common sense tells me that a metallic paint
will reflect more solar energy, leaving less to be absorbed by the
structure - thereby making your contemplated choice better than
non-metallic.  In fact, aren't the UV barrier paints just metallics?

Keep up the good comments.

Yours,

Al Fuller.