FW: Apocalypse

Subject: FW: Apocalypse
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 09:12:59
Off Topic.
Particularly for the attention of Mile Duane and all our American
colleagues.
I was asked what we in the UK were saying about the situation. Notice the
date originally sent.
Just my feelings but I believe thatI'm not alone in what I said. I will also
be "posting " a message to follow this ,which I just received from a freind
in Brazil ?
I've not been sleeping very well, just lying trying to imagine what it would
be like with the floor on which you are standing on disappearing?
God bless all who perished and their grieving freinds and relatives.
Just as an aside.... when I attended Ormond Beach training school two years
ago we had a Saudi
Arabian training who was very much a loner and had a very poor comand of the
English language.?
Regards to all
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG