Apocalypse & off list discussions

Subject: Apocalypse & off list discussions
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 11:25:24
Hi all,

I would like to add my voice here.  This list has enabled me to widen my
friendship group across many national boundaries, because we share a common
love of aviation.  Off list discussions such as this have the potential to
erode our friendships formed through this forum.

Lets keep our discussions to our common interest, building airplanes.

Paul McAllister, builder 363