Protests at my outburst.

Subject: Protests at my outburst.
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 12:27:18
Hi! All.
I'll steadfastly refuse to apologise.
Who indoctrinated those kids ?    Are you really expecting the civilised
world to "accept the consequences" along the lines of what we have just
witnessed? If so I can't believe it. (and lots of this is founded on
RELIGION, come on , come on.... )
Perhaps it's ME  with an undefined gene preventing me understanding the
mentality of such actions. ? I also have considerable understanding and
sympathy with the message just posted by "lizzey" ?

Further it has just been brought to my attention , that Jimmy Carter
instigated some event  on the 11th of 9th  1977 Is this correct?
I'm given to understand the flight numbers on Tuesday were  11  ....

Bob Harrison   G-PTAG