Re: Realalistic airspeeds

Subject: Re: Realalistic airspeeds
From: Larry Graves <larry@aircraftersllc.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 08:17:42
My understanding (and I'm not plugged in to those who know) is that Sport
Aviation has simply been making "editorial decisions" about when and where
they publish the CAFE reports. The magazine has undergone significant
changes in the past two years. I am not aware of any issues that might give
the editors pause, other than possibly that Europa made obsolete the Classic
via introduction of the XS around the time the CAFE foundation was
undertaking their evaluation. I'll ask the EAA folks this week at Oshkosh.
Brien Seeley or Otis Holt of CAFE may know the reason as well.

Despite this, the report IS published and available to the world at the
aforementioned URL:

http://www.cafefoundation.org/aprs/Europa%20APR.pdf

Best Regards,

Larry Graves