Realalistic airspeeds

Subject: Realalistic airspeeds
From: Karp <karp@montrose.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 04:21:54
Hi Everyone,
I am an experienced pilot who lives in the SW part of the United States.
I am very seriously looking at either Building or buying a completed
Europa. I am leaning towards the tri gear configuration.
I would prefer to use the turbo 914 version from Rotax, being that most
of my flying would be around the mountains in the SW part of the US.

If anyone on this list could give me some actual Airspeed and fuel
consumption numbers, other then the factory printed information, it
would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Stan