Re: Realalistic airspeeds

Subject: Re: Realalistic airspeeds
From: LTS <lts@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 07:57:27
I don't think looking at the performance of Kim Prout's aircraft is
particularly helpful, unless you're a god. Nobody else seems to have come
near to the performance acheieved by Kim!!!!! I think this guy wants to know
what he can expect to acheive if he buys or builds a regular 914 Europa Tri
gear. There are several out there and we have sold props for at least two
914 trikes and one 914 mono. I am sure someone can give him typical actuals.

Jerry

                      LTS@avnet.co.uk
           www.avnet.co.uk/touchdown