Re: Headset recommendation?

Subject: Re: Headset recommendation?
From: ellisonair@juno.com
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 19:26:03
Hi Rob,

I've just started on the wings and have been following the discussion on
the strobes,  placement , type ect.  I would be interested in seeing your
attachment method.  One question I have is, If you use the Whelan strobes
that have positon lights encorporated  , do you need a position light in
the tail?

Thanks

Craig Ellison
A205

writes:
>Sorry about the weather - here (SoCal) the temperature did not get
>that low.
>
>We, too, bought the kit while still doing our primary training.  With
>the
>scheduled lessons every Sat & Sun the "shall we build or shall we
>fly"
>question was answered easily.  Without the regular lessons we have
>more time
>to build but currency suffers.  Short of winning the lottery there
>doesn't
>seem to be an easy way to both fly a lot and build a lot.

---From one engineer to another, this is one time that technology (as

From: owner-europa@aztec.houxou.com