Re: RE: Headset recommendation?

Subject: Re: RE: Headset recommendation?
From: EuropaChris@netscape.net
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 12:11:54
Thanks for the tip.  We bought a 2000' roll of cling film, 20" wide, from a
commercial
foodservice (Sysco) supply house.  It was about US$25, IIRC.  Best darn
cling wrap I've ever seen, as it sticks to EVERYTHING, and puts Saran Wrap to
shame.  I'll try the garbage bag material, as it's thicker and may be easier
to remove, as well as being able to see it.  They do have colored cling wrap
(Gladwrap) that can be had in red, purple, green, etc. But, it's not wide and
it's expensive, compared to the industrial supply we have.

Chris