RE: Headset recommendation?

Subject: RE: Headset recommendation?
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 16:49:59
Hi! Chris A159/Sue.
Don't know about the head sets but try black plastic bin liner to lay up on
that way you can see if you left any in your construction  and also you can
get to be really lean with the amount of epoxy you apply, since you can
watch it suck into the glass fibre and just put the odd dab in overlight
places.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG Europa/Jabiru 3300