Re: Navaid devices servo

Subject: Re: Navaid devices servo
From: Nigel Charles <72016.3721@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 02:09:37
Message text written by Bill McClellan
>but current concern is with the
access hole I cut, the front corner of the thigh support is considerably
weakened (right where placing a foot when entering the cockpit) and I am
thinking of floxing some blue foam in and laying up over it under the
support front corner instead of the weight of many glass plys.<

The Europa Club mod for the Navaid uses the existing hole cut-out so does
not weaken the structure. In fact as it is attached to an aluminium plate
which is bolted to the front face of the seat base it actually strengthens
it. It takes less than 5 minutes to remove for adjustments although once
you have found the right settings it should not need to be accessed for
many hours of use.

Nigel Charles