Re: "A plane is born"

Subject: Re: "A plane is born"
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 14:59:45

>I'm guessing that this is kit 474
[snip]
>  I'm puzzled that no registration mark appears to have been allocated

Rule 47: Information relevant to any public statement will only
become available after the statement is issued! Of course, shortly
after I made the above posting, Air-Britain News landed on the mat
with the intelligence that one K Duddy of Malvern had registered a
Europa G-OIZI back in October.

And just to set the record straight on another matter:

>The factory do not appear to have any interest in making tapes available

This comment that the factory are not interested was based on a false
impression, but there is no specific news at present.

regards

Rowland