Re: "A PLANE IS BORN"

Subject: Re: "A PLANE IS BORN"
From: David Watts <dg.watts@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 22:25:58
> Kit 474 appears to have only been under build since June 2000, so
> they must have worked quite briskly to get it in the air so soon (not
> to mention getting all the film in the can). I'm puzzled that no
> registration mark appears to have been allocated, although if the
> whole series is ready for transmission, one would assume it must have
> flown. Can anyone confirm these assumptions?

My information (from an inside source) is that the plane flew last week, and
yes they did start construction in the middle of 2000.

Incidentally I have also heard of another customer who picked his kit up in
May this year, with it currently being finish sprayed in a paint spray shop.
He apparently took some weeks leave in the summer, but appart from that he
put in some seriously dedicated building time!!!

Dave Watts
G-BXDY