Re: Filter clogging

Subject: Re: Filter clogging
From: BRYNALL@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 15:08:45
Dear Graham. Ref your response.-

"My main reason though is that you can check the gascolator every day
without unscrewing anything, which I think is a big plus.
Tell me if I'm mistaken."

Good God Graham!  How could I ever suggest such a thing? You know that I am a
shy, retiring sort of person who would never dream of questioning your
wisdom. A man who can jazz and jive the night away at your age can only be
viewed with the utmost respect. Mistaken? Never!

Perhaps you will recall, however, that my clear filters sit on the floor
under the lift up seats. On pre-flight I lift the seat, lift the filter, and
inspect for sedimental reasons. I have not found one of those worm things yet
either.

What do you charge for one of those gascilators anyway? Must be nearly as
much as a tank of fuel so there is no competition.

---From one DOF to another.....Bryan Allsop.....BYSA