Re: Europa-Mail: Slick 50?

Subject: Re: Europa-Mail: Slick 50?
From: Mark Waite <Mark@europaaircraft.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 16:32:13
Anyone considering using automotive fuel or oil additives in their a/c engine.
Please don't.

Before working for Europa, I was sales manager for  the UK subsidiary of a large
American additive manufacturer. I can tell you that (in my experience) none
of the commercially available, automotive additives will work in aero engines
without producing potentially harmful side effects.

If you want the best possible protection for your engine, buy good quality oil
of the recommended grade, and change it regularly.

Mark A.Waite
Sales Manager
Europa Aircraft Company