RE: Filter cleaning

Subject: RE: Filter cleaning
From: Rob Housman <robh@hyperionef.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 16:23:38
See For example Scienceware Acetyl Screw Clamp, Cat. No. 05-830, from Fisher
Scientific at www.fishersci.com (search for 05-830 for a description).
Unfortunately there is not an illustration on line (there is in my print
catalog), but except that this one is plastic not metal as you probably used
in chemistry class, this is most likely what you recall using (just barely).

Best regards,

Rob Housman
A070