Re: Filter cleaning

Subject: Re: Filter cleaning
From: Grahamclk@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 18:40:27
PRAnderson@dcanderson.freeserve.co.uk writes:

<< the difficulty of access when the pliers are in the
 way, and the likely damage to the fuel lines >>

There are kinder close-off gadgets - you may remember them (I can just !)
---From your school chemistry days.  A metal frame, hardly bigger than the
tube,
with a screw down bar cuts off the flow.  Don't like taps at all- more items
for the check list. Why don't taps have contacts so we can wire in warning
lights !

Graham  G-EMIN