Re: TP5-TP6?

Subject: Re: TP5-TP6?
From: Fillinger@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 23:04:32

>  I envision much fumbling occurring when slathering 5 minute....

Get yourself some 60-minute epoxy and you won't feel rushed in the setup.  If
you have a gap where your placing the glue, adding some flox to it will
prevent its running to where it shouldn't.

> Has any one developed a routine to accomplish this task giving satisfactory
results?

I set up all 4 cores on a big flat surface resting on the tailplane foam
"jigs,"  with the torque tube temporarily installed.  I drew a line down
spanwise across all the cores, parallel to the torque tube.  Then, I
separated the cores to put in the adhesive, and  realigned everything.  If
the surface is flat, and the sight line straight, everything will work fine.

Regards,
Fred Fillinger, A063