Re: TP5-TP6?

Subject: Re: TP5-TP6?
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 10:48:22
I found that this was one of those jobs where the fear of the job was much
worse than doing the work itself.

 If you mostly follow the procedure in the manual you'll be fine. I'd
recommend doing one of the stabs first then use that as the reference for
the other rather than trying to do both at once.

Tony
Tony S Krzyzewski               Kaon Technologies Ltd
Managing Director               PO Box 9830, Newmarket
Ph 64 9 520 4631                Auckland
Fx 64 9 520 3321                New Zealand

Reply to                     tonyk@kaon.co.nz

Networkers visit        www.kaon.co.nz
Aviators visit             www.kaon.co.nz/europa/