The 'Connection's Website is Down . . .

Subject: The 'Connection's Website is Down . . .
From: Robert L. Nuckolls III <nuckolls@aeroelectric.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 08:00:28
Our website server has been down intermittantly for the past
several days. Seems that some folk can access it while others
cannot. When this all started, I was able to access it through
our normal cable-modem service and had FTP access as well. Now
it seems to be down 100%. Trying to find a website service tech
on a weekend is about as difficult and finding your doctor.

I've got several calls working to the local and corporate
support numbers.

       Bob . . .