Re: Angle drills

Subject: Re: Angle drills
From: GERAINT L OWENS <lloyd.owens@lineone.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 22:08:23
Thanks to all who provided advice.   In the end I decided to call Harry
Hopkins at Gloster Airparts who quoted 40.50 inc. 6 drill bits.   He has in
stock and can deliver tomorrow.   The bits screw into the chuck and come in
three different lengths which is nice (3/4", 1 1/2" and 2 1/4" in a variety
of diameters).   Thanks again all - what a wonderful network the
europa@avnet site is!

Regards
Lloyd Owens