Angle drills

Subject: Angle drills
From: Carl <Carl@photos.prestel.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 19:04:01
Regarding angle drills,

I have to say that after much procrastinating, we bit the bullet and
purchased a Bosch angle drill at 100+ something, which we accept was a
lot of money.

We felt that it was very important to get these particular holes
accurate - the structure is probably the most critical stress area in
the aircraft and oval or skew holes arent really on ! They need to be an
accurate and tight fit as you cant compress the tubes to take out any
play.

Like Miles we found the drill invaluable after we bought it. You will
find as you progress with the fuselage that there are many other areas
where the drill becomes indespensible.

Guess you  just need to convince the wife !

Carl (G-LABS)