Re: Angle drills

Subject: Re: Angle drills
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 11:26:39
I can't recommend a source in the UK but the Tight Fit Drill Kit that I
purchased from Aircraft Spruce has proved to be indispensable. It includes a
90 degree fitting and lots of attachments for getting the bits (included)
into really awkward spots.

The only place I couldn't get it to fit was in the two rearmost lower holes
of the landing frame and for that I resorted to grinding down the shaft of a
3/16" drill bit until it would fit into my dremel and then used the flexible
shaft to drill the hole out. It worked!

Tony