Angle drills

Subject: Angle drills
From: GERAINT L OWENS <lloyd.owens@lineone.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 21:49:20
Thanks to all who responded re. my recent query on landing gear frame
distances.   Not only was the info. a help; but all became clear when I came
to do the job (as is so often the case).   Here's another one:

Page 21-3 of the XS Fuse Manual calls for an angle drill to drill through
the upper tubes of the landing gear mounting frame.   I rang around all
local suppliers and prices range from 40 to 80 for a right-angle drill
attachment for my Black  ie. almost as much as the drill
costs.   No-one carried these in stock either.   It seems crazy to spend
this much on a one-off job.   Has anybody any ideas?   Can the job be done
another way?   If not, can anyone recommend a source of supply in the UK?

Regards
Lloyd Owens