Re: Angle drills

Subject: Re: Angle drills
From: Graham Singleton <grasingleton@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 00:25:46
 It seems crazy to spend
>this much on a one-off job.   Has anybody any ideas?   Can the job be done
>another way?   If not, can anyone recommend a source of supply in the UK?

There is a small attachment sold in the US for about 60 bucks that takes
short threaded drills. US Tools? Aircraft Spruce probably too.It would be
worth buying one and a couple of the drills. Charlie Laverty has the one I
bought last Sun & Fun. Short run up to Tobermory? I was lucky and bought a
second hand air angle drill with collets. I often wonder how I ever managed
without it.
BTW building airplanes is addictive. Maybe just so you can use all the
lovely tools you aquired.

Graham